- Product Details
- Additional Information
Advantec single, non-sterile packs of filters 0.45 micron, mixed ester filters are a popular choice for coliform analysis.
Each filter is individually sealed in a non-sterile pack.
- Material Mixed Cellulose Ester
- Pore Size (µm) 0.45
- Diameter (mm)142
- Absorbent Pad Not included
- Bubble Point (PSI) 35
- Bubble Point2.41
- Max Water Flow Rate (L/min/cm²) 0.05
- Max Water Flow Rate (mL/min/cm²) 45
- Max Air Flow Rate (L/min/cm²) 3.7
- Max Air Flow Rate (mL/min/cm²) 3700
Mixed cellulose ester (MCE) membranes are made from over 90% cellulose nitrate and 10% cellulose acetate for strength and thermostability. Can be safely exposed to temperatures up to 130°>C (266°>F). Can be used for many laboratory applications including filter sterilizing biological fluids, microbiology, contamination analysis, and air monitoring.