- Product Details
- Additional Information
The SimpleDist System from Environmental Express offers a safe, convenient option for ammonia and cyanide collection. The 12-position system eliminates most of the glassware associated with traditional systems. The system does not use cooling water or the cumbersome tubing that cooling water requires, making it easy to use and inexpensive to maintain and operate.
SimpleDist Complete Systems come with 12-place HotBlock and 12-valve Manifold Kit.
12-valve Manifold Kit Includes:
- 12-valve manifold
- 12 flow control valves (C6005)
- 1 barb connector (C6160)
- 12 boiling tubes (C6010)
- 1 pack of (C6100) 25mL collection traps
- 1 pack of (C6110) reagent addition tubes
- 2 packs of (C6120) caps
- 2 packs of (C6120A) black neoprene washers
- 2 packs of (C6130) two-port cap inserts
- 1 tubing kit (C6142), 12 pieces
- SimpleDist Systems and Manifold Kits come with 1 pack each of Snip & Pour reagents (C7005, C7115, C7125)
C6002 Block Specifications:
- Footprint: 19.5""w x 11.25""d x 25""h
- Shipping Weight: 40lb.
- Nominal Sample Size: 50mL
- Sample Capacity: 12
- Temperature Range: ambient to 150°C
- Block Temperature Uniformity: ±0.1°C
- Sample Temperature Uniformity: ±0.1°C
- Electrical: 120VAC, 6A (Also available in 240V, C6000-240)
A vacuum source must be connected to the SimpleDist manifold. If you do not have a vacuum source, the 1/8 HP Vacuum Pump 25.5" Hg, 115VAC (G3050) is recommended.
Already have a block? Manifold Kits are available to fit 36-well or 54-well HotBlocks.
Multiple manifolds can be run off of one HotBlock.
This product complies with the following methods:
|SM 4500-NH3||SM 4500-NorgB||SM 4500-CN|
Don't see your test method listed? Please let us know.