- Product Details
- Additional Information
The SimpleDist System from Environmental Express offers a safe, convenient option for ammonia and cyanide collection. The 18-position system eliminates most of the glassware associated with traditional systems. The system does not use cooling water or the cumbersome tubing that cooling water requires, making it easy to use and inexpensive to maintain and operate.
The SimpleDist 18-Place Manifold Kit contains everything you need to perform Distillation collection using your existing SC154 HotBlock.
18-valve Manifold Kit includes
- 18-valve manifold
- 18 flow control valves (C6005)
- 1 barb connector (C6160)
- 18 boiling tubes (C6010)
- 1 pack of (C6100) 25mL collection traps
- 1 pack of (C6110) reagent addition tubes
- 3 packs of (C6120) caps
- 3 packs of (C6120A) black neoprene washers
- 3 packs of (C6130) two-port cap inserts
- 2 tubing kit (C6142), 24 pieces total
- SimpleDist Systems and Manifold Kits come with 1 pack each of Snip & Pour reagents (C7005, C7115, C7125)
A vacuum source must be connected to the SimpleDist manifold. If you do not have a vacuum source, the 1/8 HP Vacuum Pump 25.5" Hg, 115VAC (G3050) is recommended.
Already have a block? Manifold Kits are available to fit 12-well or 36-well HotBlocks.
This product complies with the following methods:
|SM 4500-NH3||SM 4500-NorgB||SM 4500-CN|
Don't see your test method listed? Please let us know.