- Product Details
- Additional Information
50-mL Digestion Cups: Still The Industry's Cleanest Resin, Newly Redesigned for Optimum Performance!
Now stocked in our Western Canada warehouse!
All Environmental Express® digestion cups are molded from the same polypropylene resin you've come to trust. Environmental Express® continue to certify their digestion cups for 68 elements-the most on the market, and the new and improved Certificate of Analysis for background metals and volume accuracy is included in every box.
New design features:
- Stronger - increased wall strength provides even more durability for digesting with concentrated acids
- Easier to Fill - graduation lines have been added to both sides of the cup, and interfering vent lines are gone forever!
- Cap Options - a new linerless cap option, in various colors, to go with our polyethylene-faced lined cap
- Tighter Seal - a redesigned screw thread profile tightens the seal and engages our FlipMate® System more securely
- Wobble Free - a deeper dimple on the bottom of the cup adds extra stability
UC475 digestion cups provide premium performance in your SC154 HotBlock™, SC100 HotBlock or AutoBlock™. These cups are molded of clarified homopolymer polypropylene assuring higher working temperatures and greater chemical resistance than the commonly used co-polymer polypropylene. Cups are graduated to 50mL and have a total capacity of 63mL.
This part number comes with a white, polyethylene-faced lined cap.
This product complies with the following methods:
|EPA 200.2||EPA 200.5||EPA 200.7|
|EPA 200.8||EPA 200.9||EPA 245.1|
|EPA 245.7||SM 3030||SM 3112|
|SM 3120||SM 3125||ISO 15202-2:2012|
|ISO 15587-1:2002||ISO 15587-2:2002||EPA 3050B|
|EPA 7470||EPA 7471|
Don't see your test method listed? Please let us know. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org