- Product Details
- Additional Information
The Environmental Express Zero Headspace Extractor, ZHE+, is the finest device of its type available.
- Constructed of 316 stainless steel
- The ZHE+ has a capacity of 560mL, more than enough to utilize the maximum test sample of 25 grams as allowed by federal regulations.
- Continually monitor filtration pressure via a pressure gauge
- One handed, easy operation
- All fittings are housed in the unit to protect from damage
- Plug valve to help safely remove pressure slowly
- The ZHE+ comes fully assembled.
In use, the piston is moved up the honed sample barrel by gas pressure. This pushes the extracted sample through a 90mm, 0.7µm borosilicate glass fiber filter (FG75090MM), held between two photo-etched screens, out the top of the apparatus into a gas tight syringe or Tedlar® bag. Pressurizing gas is introduced through a quick-connect fitting located on the bottom of the ZHE+, allowing the user one-hand operation when connecting or disconnecting the gas source. A pressure relief valve is also located on the bottom of the ZHE+. All fittings are contained within the "footprint" of the apparatus, protecting them from damage when the apparatus is handled or loaded into a rotary agitator. The finished extract exits through a 316 stainless steel plug valve located on the top plate. A plug valve is especially well suited for this application as it can be "throttled" to allow the pressurized extract to escape from the ZHE+ slowly. Top and bottom plates are connected by hex connecting rods and feet. The ZHE+ is supplied with a complete set of spare O-rings and a polyethylene tool to remove the piston from the sample cylinder.
This product complies with the following methods:
Don't see your test method listed? Please let us know. You can email us at email@example.com