Sales and Product Specialist
Delta Scientific is an ISO registered, independently owned Canadian distributor of high quality laboratory products operating since 1985. Delta Scientific provides spectroscopy and chromatography components and accessories, calibration standards, proficiency testing standards, specialty chemicals, laboratory consumable supplies and equipment for use in analytical, environmental, quality control, educational, and research and development applications.
We have recently moved to larger, new premises and currently have an exciting opportunity for a Sales and Product Specialist. This is a permanent, full-time position based in Mississauga, ON.
- Pre-sales and post-sales support for both current and potential customers
- Promotion of new specialty product lines
- Project management/coordination of PT studies
- Preparation and verification of a wide variety of Proficiency Testing (PT) and Quality Control (QC) standards
- University or a college degree in Chemistry or related scientific discipline
- Previous sales experience is desirable
- Experience in analytical and/or wet chemistry in an environmental or quality control laboratory and familiarity with CALA, SCC and US EPA environmental methods
- Understanding of Quality Management Systems including ISO, GMP and GLP
- Extremely proficient computer skills including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, database applications and webinars
- Must possess excellent project management and organizational skills
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team
- Must be capable of performing training and testing duties
- Willing and able to travel to support sales efforts and customers
- Attend industry tradeshows and seminars
- Bilingual (English/French) skills are highly desirable
- A valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle are required
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary based upon qualifications and experience
- Additional remuneration including commission and/or bonus may be paid
- Reimbursement of business related expenses
- Comprehensive, company paid group benefits package
- Paid vacation and statutory holidays
- Pleasant work environment
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume and a hand-written cover letter to:
Delta Scientific Laboratory Products Ltd.
Attn: Human Resources
346 Watline Avenue
Missssauga, ON L4Z 1X2
By e-mail to: email@example.com
By Fax to: 905-629-7249
For more information, visit us at www.delta-sci.com
We appreciate all applications. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No Agencies please.