- Product Details
- Additional Information
Disposable Distillation Micro Tubes for reduced volume Cyanide distillations save time and improve safety in your lab.
- Eliminate broken glassware - tubes and caps are made from polypropylene and have hyrophobic membranes
- No more washing distillation tubes - just use and toss!
- Molded-in graduations at 6mL and 10mL for easy measuring
- Score line for quick separation of collection tubes
- Compatible with most micro distillation blocks
- Available in a variety of pack sizes to meet the needs of your laboratory
- Collection tubes
- Corresponding number of sample tubes
- Hydrophobic Membranes
These tubes are compatible with most micro distillation blocks and are designed for use with our SimpleDist® Micro distillation block.
Micro tubes scale down sample and reagent volumes to less than 10 mL for rapid distillations of cyanide, phenols, and ammonia. These user-filled polypropylene tubes work with most micro distillation including Lachat systems.
The polypropylene tubes consist of two key pieces with a hydrophobic membrane. Tubes have one press-fit joint that will never leak—and are simply disposed of after use.
Disposable Distillation Micro Tubes are also available for Ammonia and Phenol distillations.
This product complies with the following methods:
Download a complete step-by-step guide, SimpleDist Tubes Instructions.