- Product Details
- Additional Information
Disposable Distillation Micro Tubes for reduced volume Phenol distillations save time and improve safety in your lab.
- Eliminate broken glassware - tubes and caps are made from polypropylene and have hyrophobic membranes
- No more washing distillation tubes - just use and toss!
- Molded-in graduations at 6mL and 10mL for easy measuring
- Score line for quick separation of collection tubes
- Compatible with most micro distillation blocks
- Available in a variety of pack sizes to meet the needs of your laboratory
- Collection tubes
- Corresponding number of sample tubes
- Hydrophobic Membranes
These tubes are compatible with most micro distillation blocks and are designed for use with our SimpleDist® Micro distillation block.
Micro tubes scale down sample and reagent volumes to less than 10 mL for rapid distillations of cyanide, phenols, and ammonia. These user-filled polypropylene tubes work with most micro distillation including Lachat systems.
The polypropylene tubes consist of two key pieces with a hydrophobic membrane. Tubes have one press-fit joint that will never leak—and are simply disposed of after use.
Disposable Distillation Micro Tubes are also available for Ammonia and Cyanide distillations.
Download a complete step-by-step guide, SimpleDist Tubes Instructions.